2013年4月12日 星期五

Limericks- A Big Fish

There was a town girl from England,

who raised animals on her land.

She went to go fishing on weekend,

and had a big fish for meal at the end.

Oh!That was a grand feast in her dreamland.

Description:
I wanted to try to create a funny limericks, but I think I was not in the mood to tell a joke especially after completed a pile of reports. And this poem is mainly saying that a girl is dreaming of having a big meal but actually she did notm because it was only a " dream".









2 則留言:

  1. There was a town girl from England,

    who raised animals on her land.

    She went (delete to go) fishing on (that) weekend,

    and (delete and) had a big fish (delete for meal) at the end.

    Oh!That was a grand feast in her dreamland.

    回覆刪除
  2. I have done my best to come up with a funny limericks, but it seems not very interesting.

    回覆刪除