2013年2月21日 星期四

Life and Words

Contemplating the sea,
I free myself from the noisy city.

Sitting under the shadow of a tree,
I am missing the one I love.

Standing in the middle of the garden,
I smell the fragrance of blossom.

Gazing the sunset on the balcony,
I am thinking the meaning of life.

Staring out the window,
I saw a shiny shooting star crossing the night sky.

Walking along the river alone,
I am considering the road not taken.

Life is so long,
it could be complicated and dramatic.

So, the world of words is much better and happier
than anything real










 





 

2 則留言:

  1. What a profound poem, Jenny!
    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's a few typo:

    Stading (Standing) in the middle of the garden,
    I smell the fragrance of blossom.

    Gazing the sunset on the balcony,
    I am thinking the meaning of life.

    Life is so long,
    it could be complicated and dramastic (dramatic).

    So, the world of words is much better and happier than anything in reality we live.

    (than the reality we live in. )
    (than anything real).

    回覆刪除
  2. Thanks for your compliment!!
    I will try my best to write a better poem next time!!

    回覆刪除