2013年3月4日 星期一

Playground



Playground, a place where always full with laughter and sweat.
While I was watching the sence,
it reminds me of the freshman year.
We were innocent and mischievous.
Not knowing another chapter of journey is begun,
we were 18 years old.

Once again, standing at the same place,
playground is still fulled with energetic kids,
they are carefree and enjoy the moment.
But the feeling deep inside me wondering,
" What have I learned in these four years?"
Time flies like an arrow,
We are wiser and mature.

You know you have to grow up.
You know you will leave this place someday.
You know that memory will always with you.
Because you always remember there is a space in your mind called " Kids` heaven"
That is playground.

Description:
" Playground" is a heaven for any age of people to have fun with their friends and family. This is the first time that I really thinking about what I have done in college. Sometimes, playground is not just a place but full of happy memories whenever I walk pass or stop by to watch it.





沒有留言:

張貼留言